Effective Date: June 2021
By engaging with or using the Sites and Services (as defined below), you consent to the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Notice, including having your “Personal Information” used in any of the ways described herein, then do not use the Sites.
Use of the Sites and Services by you following our posting of a new Privacy Notice on our Sites constitutes your acceptance of the Privacy Notice as modified. In the event we materially change the way in which we use your Personal Information, where required by law we will provide you with notice and ask you to affirmatively accept these material changes.
User Description of Epiic Marketing Inc’s Services
The “Services” consist of online, offline and mobile offerings that help our customers track and optimize their marketing campaigns, including without limitation software that can track and record customer calls and that give our customers the ability to use online communication for measuring marketing campaigns, improving customer service, and improving sales performance.
Epiic serves as a relay with spam filters between the people requesting a service and those that provide. In addition the data is used to analyze the performance of the site. Through this process we collect data on three groups: (1) The end user who is searching for a service, (2) The client who services the end user, and (3) The marketing company who created an account within Epiic to help manage the leads from various sites.
Personal Information We Collect
You may voluntarily provide us with personal information when you register an account with us, contact us for customer support, or otherwise provide us with personal information. “Personal Information” means information that tells us specific details about you such as your name, phone number, email, and mailing address. “Personal Information” also includes any information understood to be personal information under the specific laws of different states and or countries. In the UK and EU, this kind of personal information is referred to as “personal data”. In the United States it is referred to as “personally identifiable information.” In California it is referred to as “personal information.” The types of personal information and data you provide us may include your name, email address, physical address, profile photo, geo-location, and phone number. You may also provide us with demographic information, such as gender, age, or birthdate.
Epiic collects data and personally identifiable information through the use of our application, website, and other digital properties. You may also provide or give us access to personal information about other people, such as when you provide us permission to collect your mobile device’s contacts. This personal information may include your contacts’ names, phone numbers, physical addresses, email addresses, contact pictures, and social media handles. We may also collect demographic data about your contacts, such as age, gender, and birthdate. We may also collect the date, time, and location (either automatically or entered by you) when you create a particular contact on your device.
We may also receive information about you from third parties and combine that information with information that we collect from your use of our mobile application or website. Personal information is stored on Amazon Web Services hosting and servers.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use both the personal and technical information (collectively “Information”) we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide our Services to you which include facilitating caller inquiries. Information collected from calls includes but is not limited to phone number, name available from caller ID if applicable, and call recordings.
- To provide you with customer support, including to understand user’s location, to ensure user’s account information matches caller’s information, and to collect and analyze frequency and reasons for user’s call/request.
- To maintain, improve, and personalize your experience of our Sites.
- To provide you with marketing materials about new products and services that you may be interested in from us, our affiliates, and other third parties;
- For our analytics, research, recordkeeping, and reporting purposes; and
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share Information with various third-party companies for a variety of purposes, including:
- With our affiliated companies for their business and marketing use;
- With service providers or agents that perform activities on our behalf, such as email and marketing fulfillment;
- With third parties that may market their and others’ products or services directly to you;
- As part of a corporate sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights, or the rights of third parties; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
Your Choices About Data Sharing
Online Behavioral Advertising: We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated websites and mobile applications. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your visits to our website, mobile applications, and other non-affiliated websites or mobile applications over time. Advertising Providers may also use this information to associate different browsers and devices with you, and deliver more relevant ads across those browsers and devices. This practice is sometimes called online behavioral advertising.
You may visit www.aboutads.info/choices to learn more about this type of advertising, and to opt-out of this form of advertising on your web browser on this device by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) self-regulatory program. Additionally, if you wish to opt-out of interest based advertising in mobile applications on this device, you can download the DAA’s AppChoices app from your device’s application store, or visit www.youradchoices.com/appchoices. We are not responsible for effectiveness of or compliance with any third-parties’ opt-out options.
Note that electing to opt-out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications, but may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests, and the companies you select may still collect information for other purposes, such as research, analytics, and internal operations. In addition, note that if you use a different browser or erase cookies from your browser, or use a different mobile device, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
Opting out of these organizations only means that those members no longer will be allowed under their own rules to deliver targeted content and/or ads to you, which will affect this and other sites, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit their opt-out pages, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different device or change web browsers, your opt-outs may not, or may no longer, be effective. Additional information is available on each organization’s website accessible by the above links.
Precise Location Information: To disable the collection of precise location information from your mobile device through our mobile apps, you can access your mobile device settings and choose to limit that collection.
- If you are a resident of the State of California, you have the right to be informed about Epiic’s practices regarding the collection, use, disclosure, and sale of your personal information. Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), you have the right to request disclosure and deletion of your personal information, the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your California privacy rights, and the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. Epiic does not sell the Personal Information of California consumers, and we do not discriminate in response to privacy rights requests.
- If you are a California resident, and you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, or if you would like to request disclosure of information about you that we have collected, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opting-In to Marketing for International-US Customers
- If you’re customer outside the US, you may need to provide us with your express consent to being contacted by us, or receiving such information from us when you register to use the Services by selecting to opt in. This consent may be necessary in order to receive information regarding updates to the Services and for us to send you information regarding Epiic, such as promotions, contests and events.
- Again, your email will not be distributed or shared with third parties and you can revoke your consent at any time to stop receiving any communication by emailing admin@Epiic.com or using the “unsubscribe” option provided in our marketing messages.
- If, at any time after registering for information or ordering the Service, you change your mind about receiving information from us send us a request specifying your new choice. Simply send your request to admin@EpiicGrowth.com.
When using the mobile app that was downloaded from the iTunes store and run on iOS14.5 or later has an App Tracking Transparency feature which allows you to turn off app tracking under your privacy settings.
Privacy Rights for Data and Personal Information Collected from EU Residents
- This section applies if you are an EU data subject (for these purposes, reference to the EU also includes the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and, where applicable, Switzerland). The term “Personal Information” as used in this Privacy Notice means “personal data” as defined under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or “GDPR”).
- Under GDPR, Epiic is both a “Controller” and a “Processor.” Epiic is the Controller of Personal Information you provide to us about yourself as a customer or when requesting information about our products and services. For data you provide to Epiic or request that we collect as part of using our Services, including but not limited to the Personal Information we collect on behalf of our customers, we are a Processor for our customers, who are the Controllers that determine the purposes and means of the processing of your Personal Information by Epiic.
- Epiic is based in the USA. Personal information and data processed by Epiic is transferred to our servers in the USA. When transferred, we take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information, including encryption during data transit and storage. For more information, see “International Data Transfers and our Privacy Shield Compliance” below.
How Your Personal Information is Used
Your data may be used in a variety of ways. As a Controller, we collect and use your Personal Information to respond to enquiries or provide the products and services you seek to obtain from Epiic. As a Processor, we do not transfer Personal Information to third parties except we may in the future sell to the companies in which case we will update to include them on our list of sub-processors, and then only in order to provide the services requested by our customer.
Your Privacy Rights as a Subject of the EU
Subject to applicable law and reasonable steps that we may take to verify your identity with respect to your requests, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Information:
- Right to be informed: organizations must tell individuals what data of theirs is being collected, how it is being used, how long it will be kept and whether it will be shared with any third parties.
- Right of access: individuals have the right to request a copy of the information that an organization holds on them.
- Right of rectification: individuals have the right to correct data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances, individuals can ask organizations to erase any personal data that is stored on them.
- Right of portability: individuals can request that an organization transfers any data that it holds on them to another company.
- Right to restrict processing: individuals can request that an organization limits the way it uses personal data.
- Right to object: individuals have the right to challenge certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
- Rights related to automated decision making, including profiling: individuals can ask organizations to provide a copy of its automated processing activities if they believe the data is being processed unlawfully. You should also remind individuals that they are free to exercise their rights and explain how they can do this.
If you have an account with us, we may instruct you to exercise some of your rights above through account settings or features, or by deleting your account.
EU Data Subjects may contact us to exercise the rights above at email@example.com.
Cookies and Advertising Technologies
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in registration to our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our Services or applications, including how you interact with our customers’ websites;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising)
- Assisting our customers with the activities above
Data Protection Safeguards
- We take reasonable physical, administrative, and technical steps to help maintain the data we collect in a secure manner.
- Epiic safeguards its information with various measures and restricts unauthorized access to customer data and Personal Information. However, Epiic cannot guarantee that the security measures in place will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Epiic restricts access to information collected about our customers and our visitors at our Sites to our employees and others who need to know that information to provide services to our visitors or customers or in the course of conducting our normal business operations. We also advise employees about their responsibility to protect customer data and Personal Information, and we provide them with appropriate guidelines for adhering to our Company’s business ethics standards and policies that relate to information security and privacy.
Update Your Personal Information
You can update the personal information you provide to us about yourself and others by logging into our mobile application and changing the information in your profile.
Privacy Notice Changes
We may make changes to this privacy notice. We will provide notice of such changes via this privacy notice. We suggest you revisit this notice from time to time to stay informed of any changes.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy notice, please contact us at (placeholder email) or by mail at:
32 Apple Blossom Blvd Unit#1 L1C 4L9